Wednesday, December 15, 2010

PD Oral Defence

Last Wednesday was my PD Oral Defence. The first disastrous thing about it was deciding what to wear. I thought of wearing heels but I might not make it there. So I just put on of my Chuck Taylor with a cardigan over a tank. I know.

While waiting (after flipping through everyone's portfolio), I look right, look left & look right again & prayed a little. When I'm done, Shiping ask, "did you just chant?"

Then finally, it's my turn. I knock the door then dumbly greeted them, "Hi bosses! ;@ Shouldn't have done that. Chuan said, "erm... maybe during an interview, you shouldn't do that."

Questions

Assessor 1: Usually you pray in a certain direction. Did you take that direction into consideration when designing the cafe?

Answer: no.

Assessor 2: Did you ask your friend if this is how she wants her cafe to be?

Answer: no.

Today, Malissa sitting in front of me, suddenly gave and eerie laugh. That's because the PD result were released and she passed. Guess what? I passed too :)

Comments

Assessor 1: below average due to poor use of visual and graphic design principle. (agree)

Assessor 2: mostly graphic design. Should include of what she has learned in this diploma and should try apply interior design in a café to a real place. (agree)

No comments:

Post a Comment