Sunday, October 31, 2010

Characters










I decided to draw a few of my friends and families during Raya and I was told that I can use it for my PD but I have to recreate it using illustrator. Note that this is just manually drawn and not by ilustrator.
This is my friend Keith. If plan goes, he'll be the next RP Redcross president. I'd like to wish him all the luck that he can have cos he's gonna need it :p I did draw Chauwei & CT too but while scanning, I, without realising, have sent it to Zul Adnan...


This is my elder brother who's serving the NS. My mother miss him all the time. I wish I could tell him that sometimes I miss him too :)


This is my cousin Aziq whose always teasing fat people and have not realised that he's almost as fat. My kind hearted nature stop me from telling him the ugly truth therefore I had this drawn to show him :) And btw, I always thought that he should shave as well.







My cute grandma:)




This is my bestfriend Maryam. When my mum saw this she asked, "why is Maryam so simple?" I told her, "Maryam is simple."


This is one of my good friend in class. I do not have many friends because I'm really quiet :(
She has one of the best sense of fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment